- You as a client must notify us as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the appointment, of any impediment to an appointment.If you as a client do not fulfill this obligation or do not do so in a timely manner, we may charge you the entire fee for the agreed treatment.In case of non-timely notification, this is 50% of the agreed treatment.
- For a no show without notice, this is 100% of the agreed treatment. You may not make another appointment until this amount is paid.
- If you as a client show up to the appointment more than 10 minutes later than the agreed time, we may deduct the lost time from the treatment and still charge the entire agreed fee. If you as a client are more than 20 minutes late to the appointment, we may cancel the treatment and still charge 50% of the entire fee. We must notify you as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the appointment, if you are unable to attend.
The foregoing rules do not apply if you as a customer or we as a service provider can invoke force majeure.
- As a client, you are obliged to provide Skincenters with all information necessary for the proper execution of treatment. We are not responsible for reactions of any kind caused by incomplete information.
- At Skincenters, payments can be made by cash, Bancontact or credit card.
- When booking online, a deposit of €50 is charged. If the appointment is rescheduled, the deposit will also be moved to the next appointment. If cancelled in time, the deposit can be used for a future treatment, purchase of products or passed on to someone else.
- Advance payments remain valid indefinitely and are not refundable under any circumstances.